Experience the work of a Social Media Officer in a start-up sports brand.
- Moonshot Sport – a new golf clothing brand
- Gain experience – in Research, Content Development and Editorial working areas
- Remote working – with regular catch-ups with the employer
- Expand your existing understanding – suitable for someone with existing knowledge of golf and social media platforms
- Commitment – 25 May – 19 June 2020 working flexibly at a distance
- 1 place available
Moonshot Sport is new golf clothing brand, formed in June 2019, consisting of two partners. They launched their website and social media accounts in December 2019. You can help a new company kick-start its social media journey.
This Third Term placement will provide a student with the opportunity to assist with the development of a social media plan in order to increase presence, number of followers and engagements. You will support with the writing of content, advising on images, and brainstorm ideas to increase post interactions. You will work at a distance, with regular catch ups with the project sponsor.
This placement would suit a student, who has knowledge of golf, key players and major tournaments.
Please note, this opportunity is mainly home based, although meetings can take place in Manchester or surrounding areas.
You will be given a £30 stipend to cover any travel costs on the completion of your activity.