Get industry experience and support the marketing function of a local company.
Due to COVID-19, delivery of the programme has slightly changed and is outlined below:
- Get experience – working remotely in the field of marketing and communications with a local organisation
- Contribute – make a real difference to promote a product or service
- A range of activities – develop practical skills
- Commitment – between 25 May and 19 June
- 10 places available
Effective marketing is vital to the success of any organisation, as it drives sales or engagement with valuable services. Many small and medium sized enterprises (SME’s) and charities lack the necessary resources to promote their fantastic work and initiatives.
With this Third Term placement, you will have the chance to support the marketing function of an organisation through an array of possible activities working online. This may involve reviewing current social media platforms and making suggestions for enhanced levels of engagement, or putting together a strategy to market a particular product or service for your host organisation. You will work remotely whilst having a point of contact with the SME or charity.
- You will have a detailed brief prior to your placement, with key information on the organisation and the support they need
- Work remotely on a set project for 2 weeks
- Review and celebrate the skills and experience you obtain
Participating companies are in Greater Manchester, with a £30 stipend to cover travel costs.