What do the countries with the highest emissions per capita have in common?
– They’re mainly all developed countries
– They’re mainly all in the northern hemisphere
What do countries with the lowest emissions per capita have in common?
– They’re all poorer/undeveloped countries
– A significant number of countries are based in Africa
Which regions are historically responsible for emitting greenhouse gases?
– North America
Why is this relevant?
All these countries are developed and have been industrialised, historically they have emitted a lot of greenhouses gases into the atmosphere, however this may begin to subside as technology advances.
Which world regions are most vulnerable to climate change?
Which world regions are least vulnerable to climate change?
Conclusion: The countries that emit the least greenhouse gases and cause least damage to the atmosphere are the ones that face the worst consequences from human-induced climate change.
- This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Rose Griffiths.