Gain experience of social research in business and public sector settings
Due to COVID-19, delivery of the programme has slightly changed and is outlined below:
- Open to anyone relevant to all students with an interest in social research in business and management.
- Supportive Gain mentoring from experienced researchers.
- Commitment – expect to work between the 26th May and 19th June, with some negotiation of times and days
- Host Academic – Professor Mike Bresnen
- 4 positions are available
Internship opportunities are available to students interested in learning more about social research in the general area of work and employment in businesses and public sector organisations. Work is available to work remotely with the Decent Work and Productivity Research Centre which sits within the Faculty of Business and Law.
Tasks will include supporting existing research projects, including literature reviewing, data collection and analysis, using both quantitative and qualitative research methods. Interns will be mentored by Research Centre researchers and the work will appeal to those with an interest in social research in the business and management field.